Do you want to help shape the future of Military Flying Training?
Do you value respect and safety?
Do you want to be part of One Team?
As a rapidly growing organisation we want to attract innovative, adaptable and proactive people to work with us to assist in the creation of a world class Military Flying Training System.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast paced and evolving company that is at the forefront of Military Aviation Training. Whether you come from a military or civilian background, aircrew or non-aircrew, you will have the chance to bring something new and fresh to the table in an environment where your opinion is really valued.
A Day in the Life of...
At Ascent we pride ourselves at having a friendly and respectful work culture; we believe this enables our staff to perform to the best of their ability within a passionate environment. In order to gain a respectful and safe culture, our main focus is on output and not hours. The driver of our success relies on our passionate work force who are given the opportunity to help shape the future of military flying training. If you have the dedication and drive that we are looking for then please visit our vacancies page to find out more.
As an Ascent employee you will be eligible for the below benefits
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance for yourself and family
- Up to 6% matched pension contribution
- Life Assurance (up to 3 times your annual salary)
- Length of service rewards
- Free Parking
- Access to our Flexible Benefits Portal* which offers:
- Childcare Vouchers
- BUPA Dental Cover
- Buying and selling annual leave (subject to statutory and organisational limitations)
- Cash back and discounts for approximately 850 retailers across the UK
*flexible benefits can be subject to change